OS X 10.11 El Capitan public beta

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:20:26 CEST 2015

Hi guys!

Just installed Developer Beta 5 this morning.

Arturia Prophet V AU works in Live, but not standalone or in Logic. Installed it yesterday for the first time ever, so I can’t really say at which point it’s been broken.

My only NI plug-in, NI Replika AU delay effect, doesn’t work in Logic, but works in Live. It worked in Logic yesterday before upgrading to Beta 5.

Other than that, everything else seems to be ok. Don’t have any audio or MIDI interfaces connected currently, though. Rebuilding my studio.

Cheers,

	Kim