MS-20 mini wood

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 16:12:05 CEST 2015

> Sometimes wood ends look a bit daft and out of character but, these ones look wonderful..

See, its a taste thing, because I think it looks daft.  Or, at the least, it needs a few coats of solid English varnish before it’ll get into the class zone per my standards.  Still, nice to see people moving their instruments from the factory standard into their own .. can’t complain about that, always nice to see it.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com