A weekend creation

Marc Sims avarlinqui at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 23:21:24 CEST 2015

D n B is not my thing really, I cant get it to sound right.

I've tweaked a few settings and applied a few drum changes and uploaded the re-take.

https://soundcloud.com/bollocks-to-this/introvate-retake

To: music-bar at lists.music-bar.org
From: randomvariate at hotmail.co.uk
Subject: RE: A weekend creation
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 19:10:33 +0100

I could see it morphing in to a dark, technical, drum and bass track.

Loving the atmosphere and vibe.

😊

Tim