Komplete Kontrol S61 + Komplete Ultimate

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:41:21 CEST 2015

Guys how has the kontrol been? I'm still thinking about replacing my novation, and using k as a compliment to Push. My biggest question is can it make a workflow faster? I pretty much never use presets for synths, always make a sound starting from init - how does the knob mapping work? Is it auto set up for each synth with pages of parameters or are there custom macros set up for presets and in turn you can set them up for your own patches? Also I heard with the new update you can use it for other plugins now with midi mapping, how quick is this to set up, hit learn, tweak the plugin knob, tweak the hardware knob sort of thing?