Yamaha reface

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 20:07:57 CEST 2015

Call it The Music Bar Interplanetary Black Hole Generation and Containment System*. The graphic would be in the same illustration style as the Buchla easel weasel, but would be a duck at a space bar.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hIctcvLlnLg/TvixPdBqoOI/AAAAAAADo7E/oBKu0hBqwk4/s1600/379133_189853834443339_106157466146310_371564_531478887_n.jpg

*Not to be confused with The Musical Interplanetary Black Hole Generation and Containment Bar, which was a very popular baby crib toy which as you would guess caused more trouble than it was worth.

Sent from my mIbhgcb