GAS .. LUST ..

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Thu Jul 2 22:13:34 CEST 2015

I agree Jay - the Beatstep is pretty hard to resist..

Btw, I know some of you have the wonderful Faderfox SC4 sequencer.  I got a beta last week for this and, Mr Faderfox implemented two of my ideas, YAY!!

SC4 new features (1 to 3 are VERY sexy!):

1) Gate track so steps have their own gate length
2) Chord track (with possibility to have multi chord tracks)
3) Repeat track special functions (mute and full length, both can be done form other tracks but nice to enable this from a Repeat track)
4) Clock divider (1, 2, 4, 8)
5) Nudge has 96’ option (standard is 32’)
6) Manual Start/Stop when using external clock

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk