Behringer

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 10:07:12 CET 2015

Hi Andy,
Then, what happen to this company ? ? (sorry, i know it s a bit off behringer topic)
I think this can be done exactly the same for biological food and other products… Stickers can be a very good invest after all : people can carry on to believe in truth  …  lol   :)
Does Justice can be bought ? I have my guess ….
Maybe i should listen some Justice for all ;)

Romain