Behringer

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 17:14:33 CET 2015

> As far as their rep for stealing.....Go read up on your history as I believe there were more than a few lawsuits that flew between the various synth manufacturers at the time for being copycats.  And how many synth's have 24db ladder filters or SEM implementations  in them?  Oscillator -> Filter -> Amplifier again, again and again….

There isn’t a single unique synthesizer out there today.  Every new release this year has ideas taken from others.  That’s just the way this industry rolls .. its also true of musicians, incidentally.  Music itself is as much about ripping others off as it is being inspired by the masters that came before ..

> ..and you can't say their stuff is cheap crap mass manufactured by the lowest bidder in China anymore because, well...that's everyone now.

True that, though of course you have a few companies trying hard to differentiate themselves in this regard .. “Assembled in the UK”, and so on.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com