Hot damn NAMM

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Thu Jan 22 21:37:13 CET 2015

>and hours and hours of Jordan Rudess, hours.
The thing about NAMM I could live without the most!

From: andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Subject: Re: Hot damn NAMM
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 15:21:33 -0500
To: music-bar at lists.music-bar.org

Yea not so fast there are still Kronos announcements with amazing new piano sounds and shiny roland keyboards. OMG listen to that piano sound and so SHINY!

On Jan 22, 2015, at 3:09 PM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at outlook.com> wrote:Lets recap...
Big announcements at NAMM this year from Moog, Oberheim, Arp and Sequential Circuits.  CV and step sequencers everywhere...

...time becomes a loop....time becomes a loop...
Tony