Hot damn NAMM

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 19:02:12 CET 2015

Gert wrote:

> It was me who took it to Europe and sent it to... was it Micke? Not sure anymore.

That would have been me.

> I do remember getting a couple of bottles of Wodka with liquorish as a thank you, though. Awesome!

Sounds like something I would send out. I think M@ got his fair share of the Black Stuff as well :-)

I’ve had the keyboard serviced since then. Overall, the Odyssey is still in great shape and I really enjoy it. The sound is really harsh. It’s also by far the simplest synth I have, and I mean that in a good way. That’s WYSIWYG for you. I also much prefer sliders over knobs.

Cheers,

Kim