Selling Gear: Do these prices seem right?

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Tue Jan 20 22:39:41 CET 2015

Gert van Santen schreef op 20-1-2015 om 16:47:

> ibi sum schreef op 20-1-2015 om 16:41:
>> Anything in there not look quite right to you guys?
>
> FS1R 2000?

That's what I thought. They cost 1800 guilders or so when new, which
would mean that 2000 euros translates to 4400 guilders.

The Sirius might be interesting, although right now my budget for
anything other than basic food is gone for the foreseeable future.
(Hint: do not order a model train in the USA when your pilot friend
loses his job and when the euro drops against the dollar.)

How come you're selling all your hardware, Jay, after all those years?
Necessity, or because you're tired of it?

- Peter