Re: HBDTS

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Sun Jan 18 21:40:32 CET 2015

hah..yeah, I got too caught up talking to people to take more pictures.

The show was really great!  The venue was excellent, and people gave generously.  We raised more than $2000 for Don's family last night.   That goes on top of nearly $10,000 that was raised via other online means.  It's really been impressive to see it all come together and see people giving so generously.

Don is a good friend and the brains behind Millipede).  he was diagnosed with stage 4 renal cancer (kidneys) in October and is not doing well.  He has a family with no money and a child with serious special needs (he is autistic on top of having a degenerative hip abnormality).

If any of you want more information or would find you want to give something, here is a link to the gofundme site that has been used to collect the donations.

http://www.gofundme.com/gemusg

Tony