Concert in Vienna

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Tue Jan 13 14:07:06 CET 2015

On 13.01.2015, at 13:11, ibi sum <ibisum at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe we can get a few other -bar’ians in the area at the same time and make a meet out of it?

That would be even more awesome -- except that I won't be able to stick around for the weekend as we are probably playing on the 1st of may, too. It might turn out to be an off day, though..;)

Thanks *a lot* for the offer to help! Would be great to know soon, we are planning to book rooms by the end of the week.

Kai