Once you go mini...

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 08:20:01 CET 2015

> If anything I ever say on this list looks like I'm shilling, that's never my intent, and it's something I'd hate to even accidentally do.

I’ve taken the thread off-list so that Nigel and I can continue to discuss this highly interesting (to me) subject without any sort of stigma .. I do actually really value your opinion Nigel, so .. sorry .. didn’t mean to imply that you were shilling.  See you in the private conversation ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com