Once you go mini...

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Wed Feb 25 23:05:53 CET 2015

> On 25 Feb 2015, at 22:56, Nigel Kersten <nigel at explanatorygap.net> wrote:
>
> As you mention, trust in the distro's ability to release packages of good quality and minimal surprise is key, and that's going to vastly outweigh the impact of systemd vs non-systemd.

Yeah, so I have to say that I basically pick my distro on these factors: price (free), how broadly supported is it (that leaves debian/ubuntu/fedora/centos), version of packages in the stable repo’s. That’s it. Systemd plays no role for me.

H5mag currently runs CentOS. Will be Ubuntu in the near future.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL