Once you go mini...

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 22:38:47 CET 2015

> On Feb 25, 2015, at 22:35, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:
> Whoa, hang on a second! I did no such thing! I may be married and therefore used to getting blamed for everything, including tremors on Mars, but I was merely speaking about a small, cute, quiet PC, perhaps useful as a DAW, which you two turned into a Linus pissing contest. ;)

You did convince me to check out CentOS though, and its not a pissing contest so much as a chance to have Nigel Kersten all to myself (mostly) to discuss this thorny subject without 80% of the Internet mobbing me thereafter!  :)

(Seriously though, glad to hear you got your miniPC set up and running .. very nice to hear.  FWIW, I did something similar with a spare rPi, which is alive and on the ‘net and functioning just grand, and which makes me feel like its 1995, and the Teklab server is sitting on a 56k ISDN line, all over again..)

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com