Once you go mini...

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Wed Feb 25 22:28:27 CET 2015

Nigel Kersten schreef op 25-2-2015 om 19:46:

> (For those who don't know, I work at Puppet Labs :) )

Ah, cool. We (=Vodafone) have a corporate policy to absolutely save on
operational expenditure, so ~$100/seat/year is not going to fly.

So I think it's indeed going to be Ansible, which will be part of my
next project, which I'll start once I've dealt with all the operational
problems (80% of our Indian development team have buggered off, for
starters). Obviously, this project would solve many of the operational
problems, but I don't have time to start it because of all the
operational problems. Right...

- Peter