Once you go mini...

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 19:34:05 CET 2015

> On Feb 25, 2015, at 19:17, Nigel Kersten <nigel at explanatorygap.net> wrote:
> As someone who was a Debian fanboy for a very long time, I actually think Red Hat are the ones who are advancing the state of Linux in the most meaningful way right now.

I think the Linux Mint folks are doing a better job, but honestly I haven’t paid enough attention to what RH are doing.  What are RH doing?

> This might be because I'm strongly on the systemd side of the Great Init Wars of 2014/2015…

Obvious troll is obvious!

> Yep, and they do this far better than Ubuntu do with LTS releases.

Not my experience, but then I run my apt-get updates religiously, whereas most people do not.

> You should Puppetize it :)

Not gonna do it, but its so *cough* ansible *cough* tempting ..

:)

;
--
Jay Vaughan