Once you go Mac..

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Tue Feb 24 16:44:24 CET 2015

Tony Scharf schreef op 24-2-2015 om 16:35:

> What does the bar suggest?

Kristin has an iMac. She loves it.

The fusion drive is partly SSD (programs and system) and partly
HDD, as far as I understand it. I use only SSD's for internal
drives and love them.

Since I lost my last PC a couple of years back (it made me
completely crazy!), I'm using Windows 7 and 8 on Macbooks. Double
boot (Bootcamp). Since then, I never had any trouble at all with
Windows. I have to use Windows because of my speech to text
program (Dragon) and some of my dictionaries.

Have fun :-)

--
Gert

gert van santen