Let's Do RPM 2015

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon Feb 23 21:56:54 CET 2015

Hey Marc - great to hear from you..

Hows the track coming along?

:)

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk

From: Marc Sims [mailto:avarlinqui at hotmail.com]
Sent: 22 February 2015 09:56
To: Music-bar
Subject: RE: Let's Do RPM 2015

 Hello peeps

Long time no hear, I've been advised / suggested / told that I should have
an attempt at this with my new setup by Andy R.  Is the only constraint
still just to have a vocal / noise from the writer in the track? and is the
deadline for submissions still the 25th?

I have a track in mind which is something I've been working on for a while
and can fit a user vocal created part with ease (although its a bit of a
cheat) I just need to arrange it a lil better.

Marc