Rebooting the studio

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 07:19:15 CET 2015

Hi guys!

I didn’t sleep one single minute last night. When my head hit the pillow some 7 hours ago I for some inexplicable reason decided I would sell pretty much everything in my studio except:

- Kurzweil PC-88 keyboard (for the kids to practise their stuff)
- Nord Modular G2 (just can’t let that one go)
- Waldorf Pulse (so much balls that it simply won’t fit out the door)
- Oberkorn sequencer
- Oberheim SEM Patch Bay
- 9U of empty Doepfer cases

And:

- Moog Sub 37 (going to buy)
- Prophet 6 (will probably buy)
- Korg MS-20, the kit thingy (may buy)
  - alternatively I won’t sell the original MS-20

Then I’ll slowly expand the Euro stuff focusing on sequencing and interesting stuff, and otherwise go soft / iPad. And try to keep it simple.

A strange but somewhat liberating feeling…

Cheers,

	Kim