GAS

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 19:04:02 CET 2015

Hey Ron

The Vermona did not grab me as it comes across as being a bit too “standard”.  There are so many new-school mono analogues out there, you need a few unique points or to be inundated with every feature known to man (like the Pro2 and the Sub37).  Is there anything special about the Vermona that I missed?  Maybe its just the sound that’s it main selling point?

Ta,

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk