GAS

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 17:53:25 CET 2015

Im with you on all of those apart from the Pro6.  I know the DSI Pro2
changed the DSI game but, Im still "scared" by how underwhelmed all DSI
products have made me..  I think the Pro2 could be the one that changes this
but Im not going to throw any money at it to find out..

Btw, I sold my MS20 with the view to getting the MS20m as I also did not
really like the MS20 form factor.  Unfortunately, at the time of selling I
got a monstrous tax bill so Ive put off buying for a while..

And yep, there is no way Im not going to be a Arp Odyssey (once tax man
issues are resolved..).

Good times..

Paul
London