Sampling with the iPhone with or without external mic

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 17:06:49 CEST 2015

Hi Kai!

Mono is not a big problem most of the time, but for those times it is, I've
looked at this one as a H4 replacement:
https://www.zoom-na.com/products/field-video-recording/field-recording/zoom-iq6-professional-stereo-microphone-ios

I have my "utility bag" with me most of the time containing loads of
iAccessories, and that one would fit in there quite nicely. I put my H4 up
for sale anyway, and I guess I'll have to take an iPhone recording session
in the basement to see how it fares.

Cheers,

Kim