MIDI hardware sequencers (was: Re: GAS .. LUST ..)

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 19:00:30 CEST 2015

> On Aug 23, 2015, at 2:39 PM, Nigel Kersten
>
> Yeah, so my desire for a hardware sequencer has come out of feeling too limited by Beatstep + Volca Keys,Bass,Sample, and although the Octatrack does have some MIDI seq limitations, it feels like the ability to re-sample and modify more than makes up for that you know?

The octatrack is great no question, for instance I plan to use mine as a master clock and effects processor for my hopefully growing modular set up. It's a weird device, sometimes it seems like it's a solution looking for a problem, then other times it seems like you are only using one aspect of it and feel bad for not using the others.

There are plenty of sequencer options in euro too, add a midi module in a small case and it will work.

http://www.tiptopaudio.com/cr.php