MIDI hardware sequencers (was: Re: GAS .. LUST ..)

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sun Aug 23 17:46:23 CEST 2015

On 22 Aug 2015, at 20:27, Nigel Kersten <nigel at explanatorygap.net> wrote:

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOQ5JFDokqQ
>>
>> SQUARP Pyramid looks pretty good too .. might be time soon to retire the ol’ QY700, sheesh ..
>
> Thread necromancy activated.

This one also looks cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9mAc_Fi6fc

BTW: I really really enjoy my little Volca (3x) setup. Combined with a KaossPad Quad and Kaossilator and mini-KaossPad. Super spontaneous.

Right now I’m using a big 19” Alesis MultimMix 8, but a small stereo mini-jack mixer would suit this setup much nicer.

I ordered some op-amps to finally try this, so who knows…

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL