Cancer and how to kill one

diode diodeladder at free.fr
Sun Aug 16 15:50:56 CEST 2015

Le 16 août 2015 à 13:35, Rom MUSIC BAR a écrit :

> Well by being sensitive i m quite shocked by your news ,,,

People have trouble to grasp this usually, they don't know how to react. The current reaction is in ht elines of "good vibes, hope the best etc."
Some just disappear because they can't cope at all. (As if us with cancer were able to cope always…)

Later there's a diffetent issue, people unable to get out of your cancer condition. So always going back to it. It's a bad idea. I've seen this with people with aids. You get always reduced to your illness, when in fact you are happy to learn about normal things in life. We don't reduce to cancer or aids, we crave to normality. I've already shout it to close friends: "stop reducing me to cancer, or I'll kick you in the ass". It worked, I want to know if they are ok, how are the kids, how stuff is going, not babbling about an illness they seem hypnotised by.

In fact, if someone ill beyond the first contact wants to talk about it, he will. But getting back to it always from the exterior is reductive.

> Spiritually I can be  :),
> All in all  I don’t really know what to say, because knowing your situation is tricky to tell something “positive” …

I'd better, with my list of side effects of treatments, I can empty a mailing list in no time. It's no fun to live, and even more to listen.

> of course I won t be surprised this should impact your mind and your meaning of life for sure…

I'm a dangerous atheist, and as a good neo-darwinist, my life has no meaning whatsoever. ;)
I know it can be shocking for spiritual people, but I'm stardust, and will be recycled into the earth ecosystem. Does it make sense? For me certainly not beyond the use and re-use of atoms other eons of time. And there's not information sent along the way, atoms have no memory.

> I think that is cool that you share it  to Music bar and not keeping it for yourself anymore…

In fact I was so busy with hospital and adapting to my regimens I have to follow to prevent issues (either not to make the cancer bleed, or to help the digestion and help the liver recover), plus a lot of administrative papers to clear out, plus weeks off after chemo, I'm only having time for me for a few weeks only now other the last 3 months. I fact I nearly wrote to the list 2 weeks ago, but stopped as I wasn't ok with coping with answers yet.

> For me Music is the best psychotherapy ever, and reading that you want your gears back home make me wonder about your next creation ;-P

First clear the space in my office room, there's still the rest of stuff not moved when there was the building renewing 5 years ago, and it's all a mess dur to incompetent builders… (the chiefs tell one thing, and the workers do another, and you end up with a big mess to clear as the room you made to make the job done is not what's being used and it all end up mixed up). After, I had enough to help my old parents and with the PPfr, and no time to care about it plus multiple little illnesses I guess were around because my immune system was busy elsewhere but I didn't know at the time.

So clearing stuff, making a decent place for the orchids, clear the desk, and bring back the gear!
(I don't have much room to store things so it all must be done in a certain order, fortunately I did my bedroom last summer, and it'll be easier)

diode
diodeladder at free.fr