Cancer and how to kill one was: Re: Doepfer in German Süddeutsche Zeitung

diode diodeladder at free.fr
Sat Aug 15 18:34:39 CEST 2015

Le 15 août 2015 à 09:36, Peter Korsten a écrit :

> Op 14-8-2015 om 16:48 schreef diode:
>
>> - basically healthy even if overweight (my main known factor for this cancer)
>
> Out of (probably very inappropriate) curiosity, did/do you have acid reflux as well? Since I don't smoke, don't do drugs, hardly ever drink, eat healthily but perhaps a bit too much. Not to mention the total lack of exercise, as befits someone living in Malta.

Maybe over the years, I may had 2 or 3 reflux I've marked. The cancer of the lower third of oesophagus has as its only known factor the quiet acid reflux (not sure it's the right word, it's a reflux you don't remark). And reflux are caused by overweight. If you are in this situation and over 40-45, you should hav a fibroscopy to see what's around from time to time.

(note, if you're prone to gag reflex, opt for the fibro under total anesthesia, I don't have a gag reflex you can mark, and I can tell you it's hard to have the exam with only the throat under anesthesia. It's a quick exam but an important one.)

> Wishing you all the best. You're one of the quieter members of this list, and I only know you by e-mail address, but it's hitting a little bit too close to home.

This kind of crap always splash and drops everywhere… I don't know why but a few friends are developing either cancer or heavy pathologies in the vertebers, or worse for a few months… Annus horribilis I said…

I was quiet mainly because I was very busy elsewhere, in the french pirate party I co-founded, where I'm no more (they can die of stupidity). And music was for some years postponed to better days.

Hey the better days have come! (sort of, uh… :o)

> Anyway, since the hot nurses are useless for you, maybe you can make a move on the orderlies. ;)

The first radiologist who did my first echography was sexy… ^^
For the straights around, my hospital is full of cute nurses… (yeah and not joking) In case ou need nursing, go to the Hopital Foch, in Suresnes (92) it's one of the main hospitals just west of Paris.

(btw you saw how I highjacked the thread? 'moonwalk' Changed the title at last)

diode
diodeladder at free.fr