Re: Doepfer in German Süddeutsche Zeitung

diode diodeladder at free.fr
Sat Aug 15 07:50:06 CEST 2015

Le 14 août 2015 à 19:09, Joost Schuttelaar a écrit :

> That’s some pretty great technology…

Sure, very elegant!
In fact, it works so great that it was the only option left to free my liver (something was blocking liver bile, and recycling bile I can tell you is TIRING). After the second chemo (and immuno in fact, mainly), the analysis got better. After the third, my liver was on recovering state, and it's still now, it's a long process. So I can tell: pretty, great, and saved my life. :D

They hoped at first as it wasn't clear on scanners that it was a stone, or something down pushing and blocking, but it's either ganlions getting bigger and blocking, or some nodules (they don't say metastasis yet) on the liver base doing the same. Either way, it was stopping everything getting down the liver in a way that couldn't be cured with similar thing to a sten. And with a liver already in a bad state, it can't be chemo that can help… So only immuno left.

And it worked.

In fact, it works so great they are making a control scanner at the end of the month, more than one month earlier than planned. I'll see the oncologist a few days later, so more news to come. My oncologist has a big smile since the blood analyses turned better. :)

> the old fashioned way is far from pretty.

Certainly… I have 2 little chemo, very low dosed due to liver state, but I have the full side effects still. I'm nose bleeding right now for example. They stopped one to limit the issues, too much side effects, little cure due to the dose.

Don't dream, I don't have much hair to lose, so the chemo don't care about it… ;)

> … but yes, buy yourself some gear! :) (i know i would)

I think it's good therapy.

- making room for stuff
- getting the gear back from the parking box
- getting the home bike home for my little me exercises
- GAS syndrom!

diode
diodeladder at free.fr