Re: Doepfer in German Süddeutsche Zeitung

diode diodeladder at free.fr
Fri Aug 14 16:48:56 CEST 2015

Le 14 août 2015 à 15:34, punkdISCO a écrit :

> Yikes! What awful news.

You said it. The smoker version of my cancer has a survival rate of 10% at 5 years. My version (not the same part of œsophagus) I don't have the figures. But I start with good points:
- not a smoker
- not a drinker
- no drugs
- basically healthy even if overweight (my main known factor for this cancer)
- I can have immunotherapy!

They are nasty ones œsophagus cancers, but I'm not going without bullets to shot him down. I have the better version, seemingly taken not too advanced even if theres bits on/near the liver. They are hoping to cure it without surgery, which would be a good thing as surgery for this is HEAVY. Even the surgeon is not very happy to eventually show his talents, you see the figures.

> Keep strong my friend..

I eat cancer at breakfast and it shows. ^^

diode
diodeladder at free.fr