science fiction from Germany

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Sun Aug 2 21:58:06 CEST 2015

On 02.08.2015, at 18:59, Peter Korsten <peter at severity-one.com> wrote:

> Op 2-8-2015 om 18:54 schreef K9 Kai Niggemann:
>
>> So I guess this mail is only relevant for Gert and Jay for now..;-)
>
> Well, Martin is a native German speaker, and I speak and understand it as well (including the funny version of German that they speak in Switzerland, as Gert and Martin found out).

Ha, you are totally right. I forgot about Martin for a moment. And somehow I had it in the back of my head that you do speak German too, but I thought "nein, zat kan't be ze case!" ;-)

And btw, maybe you'd like to watch him read from Feldevaye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqL7yeoh91U

it's from last year in Berlin and contains a pretty good introduction by the author himself