A new kind of "shredding"...

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Thu Apr 23 10:58:39 CEST 2015

Hm, I don't quite understand, isn't this just shredding? or has the genre subdivided into "musicless shredding" and "awful music shredding"? ;)

For the 20th anniversary of his death I edited a rough version of Teen Spirit (since that was Gert's original link to all of you that didn't click) without the voice -- I just cut to the next instrumental moment. I don't think I ever uploaded it. Somehow I feel less and less inclined to add to the noise floor of crowd-generated content..;)

Kai