Paul's been busy!

ibi sum ibisum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 20:23:41 CEST 2015

> Was SS’s audio gear funked up for this? those patches sounded weak.

Dunno, sounded okay to me .. but its a prototype so of course the best sounds to come from the thing are a few months/years away ..

I am actually quite impressed with this set of releases from Paul&Co., they’ve definitely built an interesting product line .. I think they’re going to be successful, if they can get some brick&mortar sales out of these shows.  Pricey gear, but it sure looks good .. and the potential for their OS/UI to become a show favorite is there, I think.  At least from what I can tell from the video.

Looking forward to demo’ing the 008 whenever it arrives in Austria.  An interesting music-bar twist.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com