My New Monitors: Equator D8

Nigel Kersten nigel at 4trak.net
Sat Sep 13 20:11:46 CEST 2014

Mohsen, have you mixed anything on them yet? I always find there's that
weird period with new monitors where you don't really know how good they
are for production until you've done a couple of mixes.

I was in a huge hurry to get some decent monitors so broke just about every
rule in my personal book by not researching the hell out of it and just
picked up a pair of PreSonus Eris E5s for US$250.

I'm definitely still the limiting factor in producing good mixes on my rig
:)

On Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 2:41 AM, Andrew Tarpinian <andrewtarpinian at gmail.com