My New Monitors: Equator D8

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 11:41:12 CEST 2014

Certainly did not mean to make them sound bad, they are not behringer.

Their design is different than pretty much every other monitor on the market and I would say most monitors are built in China now, mackie, krk etc... So hardly a shady tactic and not a copycat. I wish everything could be built in the country it was designed but, well...

The dsp thing is a guess and really does it matter if it sounds good? A lot of high end monitors contain dsp.

If anything genelecs seem way over priced to me, like they're the ones taking the piss out of us. Maybe that's really what it costs to make them? Or brand name profit?