Favour - any German speakers with a microphone?

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Sat Sep 13 03:57:15 CEST 2014

your welcome Paul. can't wait to hear how this track turns out. I personally think (but that's just the German in me) that using "drei Deutsche Mark dreißig" just once is fine, then you might want to use the other one. But in the end it doesn't really matter -- some of the best songs from UK groups use German in a way that's memorably but not correct..;)

I was hoping you'd laugh about the more lascivious versions..;)

all the best
Kai