New track - Out of control

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 00:34:17 CEST 2014

Ah now, I know the story of this riff Thank you !!! I really like it … Also on a guitar with a nice chorus + delay it s awesome  ;)

Few weeks ago  i got more or less the same story ( riff used)  for one my song on youtube, I used a pattern (just one not changed) from ultrabeat Logic daw … then the robot of youtube censured the complete audio  of my song( or redirect it to the song of the guy  ) because the guy copyrighted his song using the same pattern from ultrabeat Logic daw ( not changed), the only problem was I used mine in 2009 not 2012 like him  …
 I didn t sue the dude either lol. . . all in all  now everything is fine …

A good lesson for me to avoid presets!  :)