iPhone 6

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Sat Oct 4 02:31:48 CEST 2014

Picked up the smaller 6 on launch day to replace my ageing 4 with slightly
cracked screen. Feels much faster, the size is just right for my hands,
looking forward to Apple pay... hate the camera sticking out the back,
which means it wobbles when on a table - I really wish they had made the
whole phone that thick and bumped the battery size up.

Seems they are launching iPad Air 2 (and a retina iMac) in 2 weeks, so I
don't have long to enjoy being at the cutting edge of Appleness with the
full set of latest iPad, latest iPhone and latest Power Mac.

- Andy_R