Pro Tools?

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Tue Nov 25 18:25:59 CET 2014

Sent from my phone

On 25.11.2014, at 16:23, Andrew Tarpinian <andrewtarpinian at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Nov 25, 2014, at 8:59 AM, K9 Kai Niggemann <kai at kainiggemann.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the info, Michael.
>>
>> I think what irks me most about Logic is the change to the one-window thing. Ever since, I feel it's a lot less fun and it still feels like I'm working with one arm tied to my back.
>
> You can still open whatever you want in an additional separate window no?

Yes, true, you can. But when you are working in the main window and double click a region, that region changes the focus to another part of the window.

You can tab the focus to the right part when you are done, but it's just not the same. I never found a way to make double click work like it used to (open a new window, that is)