Faderfox SC4 Sequencer

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 18:35:55 CET 2014

Gert, :(
Me too i m kind of broke too … I would love to have SC4 as well… but I shouldn t complain so much cause I bought fro myself a Mininova last month and have quite some fun with it since… (specially since i discovered that Ozric tentacles use a Nova II from Novation )
Tax ; I still have to pay some from 2012 cause i got to much income from their POV  …
with some chance they re wrong with your situation and then you can buy a SC4  … :P

Romain