Faderfox SC4 Sequencer

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 11:15:30 CET 2014

Hey Gert

Nice setup..

I don't understand iPad MIDI stuff but the manual says "ipad compatible with
camera connection kit".  The SC4 has USD midi (what Im using) plus MIDI
In/Out using little mini jack sockets: you get a single mini Jack to midi
cable in the box and they sell extras for 8euro..

Ta,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk