Keeping 2 audio files in perfect sync

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Fri Nov 14 16:17:27 CET 2014

Andrew Robinson schreef op 14-11-2014 15:32:
> If I can do this with sample accuracy, it sounds ideal! 30 day
> trial of live downloading now...
>
> Thanks Gert!

Hmm, I'm not sure about sample accuracy per se, but you can go
very deep.

1. Just drag the 2 files on the first row of the first and second
colum in the session view window (that's where Live opens)

2. Double click on them, and the wave form appears at the bottom
(one at a time).

3. Then clik "Warp", on the left, under "Sample"

4. Double clicking on the line with the yellow rectangle places
markers

That should start you up. Hope it works :-)

--
Gert

gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl