Live show, live recorded

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Wed Nov 12 02:13:39 CET 2014

Thanks Paul,

I agree, it definitely gets more coherent and dense near the end. In the beginning I also made some mistakes (actually audible ones -- not always like that with experimental music...:->)

A photographer friend was there and took a number of photos, but she hasn't sent anything yet. Will let you know!

Kai

Sent from my phone