AnalogRytm

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 18:27:54 CET 2014

> On Oct 18, 2014, at 1:13 PM, Joost Schuttelaar <joost at joostschuttelaar.nl> wrote:
>
> So let's hear a demo :) I miss those little Monomachine tracks of you!

Hah thanks! I just got my analog keys (fixed) back from Elektron LA, and finished building an (ikea) 19" rack unit. So almost organized, hopefully it will be music time soon.

Another fun thing about the Rytm, if you crank up the make up vol and/or gain of the analog compressor, it gets noisy as hell ;) sexy analog hell. I never thought I would enjoy noise but in this squeaky clean world it's refreshing.