New Music

Declan Gorman declan at degomusic.net
Sat Nov 1 02:43:39 CET 2014

Hey guys,
   Unless you follow me on SoundCloud you would no be aware any new
music that I am writing.  I guess I should do both in parallel but
anyway here is a catchup.

   Just this week I had a four track EP released on a label and it is
currently available to buy on Beatport
<http://www.beatport.com/release/making-waves/1399728>. It is currently
tagged to a different dego but I am working to rectify that.  I have a
few more EPs on the way in the coming months on various labels and I
will keep you informed on their release dates.

   I am still dipping into all genres so here is a selection from each
for you to listen to.  Feel free to ignore or comment as you see fit. ;)

The Arpeggiator <https://soundcloud.com/dego/the-arpeggiator-1> -
Uplifting Progressive House

Drop It Down Low <https://soundcloud.com/dego/drop-it-down-low> - Funky
Break Beats

What Does God Say <https://soundcloud.com/dego/what-does-god-say> -
Electronica.  Inspired by a track by Orbital called 'Are We Here'.  The
sample is blatantly obvious :)

The Psychedelic Experience
<https://soundcloud.com/dego/the-psychedelic-experience> - Electronia.
Terence McKenna has provided narration to many tracks and this is mine.
The music is incidental...

iio feat. Nadia Ali - Rapture
<https://soundcloud.com/dego/iio-feat-nadia-ali-rapture> - This is a
down tempo remix I did of a track that contains a lot of great memories
for me.  I had the acapella for a long time but did not want to do just
another house remix so I sat on it until the time is right. I am quite
proud of this remix.

Channel X - Slowly Falling Leaf (dego rmx)
<https://soundcloud.com/dego/channel-x-slowly-falling-leaf> - I just
like this simplified house remix and it flows along nicely.

   That's it for now.  I hope you can take the time to listen and let me
know your thoughts.  Cheers!

Regards,

Declan.