gig photos

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Thu May 8 00:22:38 CEST 2014

On 06/05/14 19:43, foRUMS 4 punkdISCO wrote:
> ..half way through the first one.  Captivating.
>
> You guys really have a connection that works.
>
> Not heard any of those sounds from you before, Tony..  You improve with
> every show..

That's very kind of you to say so... the sounds come from whoever I'm
working with at the time, prodding me to actually respond directly to
what they're doing, at that moment, whether it be dance, other sounds,
or spoken words. Unless the response is genuine and arrives from the
moment of interaction, this kind of music looses its charm, so the
challenge is to keep on inventing afresh, even while following some
kind of thread through the ensemble.

t.