List bounces (Joost/other list admin)

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Thu May 1 14:14:03 CEST 2014

So would my iCloud account give those bounces? Or if I create a GMail account and change my music-bar registration to that would that resolve the issue? Thanks again for the explanation. I remember seeing that message awhile back but didn't think Comcast was one of the affected mail providers.

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords