Exciting!

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Wed Mar 26 09:27:20 CET 2014

> Errrrm...  It's a web page with a logo..
> :)
> But yeah, he has been Mr Hinty recently..

I think he’s very excited at the moment. ;)

> How is your stuff going, Jay?  Still moving forward?  Got a firm idea yet?
> Still searching for an idea?

The prototype works!  The idea is demonstrated… and we’ve got 6 staff members now, two major contracts for industrial customers, and we’re working on getting these contracts under control before we move into our embedded-music-making-device project.  So, no progress on the actual product we have in mind, but my company is expanding a great deal right now .. ;)  And one of commercial embedded projects is going to seriously rock the boat once it gets released to the consumer market.  Soon as that is under control, we shift the company focus to the music device.

j.