Analog keys

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at outlook.com
Mon Mar 24 22:52:00 CET 2014

I'm not concerned about how it looks.  I had an ensoniq keyboard years ago that had the keys hanging over.  For live gigs, they were a disaster.  They kept getting caught on things or they got broken by things falling on then (no bar at the bottom to stop them).  If you don't gig, it would probably be fine.  I am just curious why they made such an awkward decision.

Sent from my iPhone