My first offering to The Bar

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Thu Mar 20 13:12:42 CET 2014

random variate schreef op 20-3-2014 12:57:

> There is no EQ, no compression, no stereo field manipulation, the
> drum programming is skeletal and repetitive, the low end is muddy
> and rumbles, the arrangement is loose and epic in length, and the
> track ends abruptly!
>
> All ITB using Cubase 7.5, Halion, FM8, Reaktor, Absynth 7. Not
> one bit of outboard (despite having lots of hardware, little is
> currently plumbed-in).
>
> Good luck!
>
> http://1drv.ms/1ogleF3
>
> Tim

Hey, Tim, sounds very cool!

Nice sounds, and I like the development. For me the snare sound
is a bit loud and harsh in the beginning - I would have chosen a
softer sound to start with. The ending is a bit abrupt ;-)

Thanks for sharing, and hoping for more good stuff :-)

--
Gert

gert van santen
www.gertvansanten.nl